Mailable Easter Basket
To mail an Easter basket to my daughter in their apartment, without making her look like a little girl anymore, I created a cute, transportable basket that can be used afterward.
Great for college kids too!
- 2 gift boxes, as shown
- nuts, crackers, dried fruit, gift card, candy (any optional)
- colored sheet of paper
- Untie one side of the ribbon on both boxes.
- Tie the two boxes together, leaving a little space to recreate a hinge effect.
- Fill the bottom box with goodies.
- Place the second box on top and tie shut with a bow using the second ribbon!
- Since there was a UPC and price tag on the bottom of my box, I typed a little message onto a colored piece of paper and glued it to the top of the box so when she opens it she will automatically turn it in the right direction to see the front bow and open it correctly.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.