Make That Bed Before You Shower

I learned that I could make my bed in the time it took for the water in the shower to get warm. Smooth the sheets and fluff the pillow as you get out of the bed. Turn on the shower. Then make the other side of the bed including spread or comforter. Adjust the spread on the first side and get into the shower. Now I don't waste that time or avoid making my bed.

Bearing in mind to run the water in a bucket till it gets warm, then use the water down the toilet or on the garden.
I also put the plug in to collect the shower water for use. You probably have guessed that I have a water meter.