Make Your Own Frozen Pizza

In our house, we love the convenience of throwing a frozen pizza on the pizza cooker, but I didn't like the expense or the lack of nutrition in frozen pizzas, so I started making my own.

I found a great wholegrain pizza crust recipe, and I cook the crust up half way and let it cool before adding some homemade sauce and my toppings. I put the pizza on a cardboard cake round and put it in a 2 gallon Ziploc to freeze it.

I make up several of them at a time, and then they are ready to grab whenever we need a quick meal.

Helpful Hints:

By Karin from Rochester, MN

More Solutions

A Guide to Freezing Pizza. Prepare and freeze pre-baked crusts ahead of time to have on hand when you need them. Freeze leftover meat, vegetables and cheese to use as toppings.

Freezing Pizza

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Food and Recipes Freezing Freezer MealsApril 28, 2012
🌻
📓
😷
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Make-Your-Own-Frozen-Pizza-1.html