Make Your Own Wrapping Paper
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 239 Posts
Take some plain brown parcel paper and make it into a sheet of cool fashionable decorative gift wrap. You don't have to be an artist. Take a look at the example paper I have decorated below and be inspired to design and make your own
- brown parcel paper
- acrylic paints
- paint brushes
- marker pen
- To paint flowers on your paper make five or six large dots.
- For hearts make two curved lines, one to the right....
- .....and one to the left.
- Then fill in the centre.
- For lips, paint a moustache.
- Then paint a curve underneath.
- And fill in the space.
- Use other colours too.
- Add a large dot for the centre of the flowers and little dashes for the leaves.
- Fill the whole piece of paper and leave to dry.
- Make rough outlines around your shapes with your marker once the paint is dry.
- Wrap your present. These are just a few ideas. Be inspired to try other designs such as birds, feathers, trees, smiley faces, or just plain shapes or lines.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.