Make a Spring Butterfly from a Paper Plate
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 555 Posts
March 14, 2017
Welcome spring with a fun and pretty butterfly fashioned from a paper plate.
- paper plate
- hole punch
- paint brush or Q-tip, optional
- Fold a paper plate in half.
- Cut out pieces as shown.
- Unfold and drip paint onto one side of the plate.
- Press together plate to reprint the second side.
- Add little dots or splashes of contrasting colors if desired! Punch a whole in top when dry.
- Wrap a pretty yarn around the plate to replicate a butterfly body.
- Slip a pipe cleaner under the yarn and coil it to look like antenna.
- Tie the yarn together in the back then tie a string to the back of the yarn. You will hang your butterfly with this string!
- Hang your butterfly anywhere!
Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 189 Feedbacks
March 26, 20170 found this helpful
Very Pretty !!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.