Making A Stamp Pad at Home

The other day, I was making rubber stamps on bottle caps. Today's project is connected to that, but actually, I got the idea of making rubber stamps because of this. My son's school required them to bring a stamp pad and it was too late for me to get one when I realized that the stores are closed on Sundays. So, I tried looking for a remedy to the situation.

1. Measure the sponge based on the size of the case. Cut it out. Trim it if it is too thick so it won't absorb all of the liquid ink.
  2. Cover it with cloth.
  3. Apply glue inside the crayon case and neatly place the covered sponge inside.
  4. Now, let's pour a tablespoon of rubbing alcohol into 1 tsp powdered dye. Mix it thoroughly until all the powder is dissolved. You might want to add more alcohol, but see to it the it doesn't overpower the coloring.
  5. Pour mixture onto the covered sponge and let it absorb all of the liquid.
  6. Do not pour everything yet as it might spill. Just make sure the sponge absorbs enough ink, then it will be ready to use.

Looks fun!

Crafts Crafts For KidsNovember 15, 2019
🎄
🍂

Crafts For KidsCrafts