Making Amigurumi Turkeys

Category Patterns
Amigurumi is the Japanese art of crocheting or knitting small animals or creatures. This has a pattern for making an amigurumi turkey.

I made the components of this little guy two years ago, but never put him together till today.

You can find the free pattern here. I always play fair when it comes to re-printing someone else's work. I would want them to do the same for me. So, here are the easy instructions.

Now I will post how to put him together and in about 2 hours, you could have the same one sitting on your table on the 24th!

Total Time: 2 hours

Yield: 1

Source: See below

Link: 8 Amigurumi Turkeys

• 1-2 oz yarn: brown, yellow, variegated, red, and white
  • hot glue
  • size J hook
  • size H hook
  • darning needle

1. See the pattern included for the steps. I will just show how I put him together. I glued his face parts on, as well as the granny tail feathers.

2. Then I sewed up the back through to the body, to make them stand up.

He is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Thanks. I give a lot of credit to the gal who made the pattern!!