Making Carrot Treat Bags
This is a guide about making carrot treat bags
. For a cute Easter centerpiece, make this healthy alternative to a candy filled basket.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I found these carrot treats bags at a craft store, which look so cute growing out of the paper dirt! :)
- gift basket shredded paper
- carrot treat bags (or clear piping bags and green ribbon)
- orange treats (Goldfish crackers, Cheetos, etc.)
- trifle bowl
NOTE: You could also run brown paper or paper bags through a shredder.
- Add the treats to the bags.
- Tie them shut with twist ties or ribbon.
- Assemble the bags in the trifle bowl and stuff shredded paper around them to hold them up. This makes a cute centerpiece and is a healthy alternative to candy on Easter. Enjoy!
June 23, 20140 found this helpful
These carrot treat bags are a great way to reduce the sweet treats on Easter, learn more by watching this video.