Making Crock Pot Corn Delight
This delicious medley of corns, cheese and corn muffin mix is really great and it's all done in the crock pot! I loved it with ham but it would go with chicken too!
Cook Time: 3 hours in crockpot
Total Time: 3 hours 5 minutes
- 1 can kernel corn
- 1 can creamed corn
- 1 box muffin mix (6 oz approx)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (I used cheddar)
- Spray or oil your crockpot before starting to make removal easier. I didn't do enough but I liked the crisper outsides anyway.
- Add all ingredients in pot, any order and mix well. Couldn't get more simple!
- Let it cook undisturbed for 3 hours on high.
- You may check it starting at 2 1/2 hours but don't stir it since the outside gets sort of drier and crunchy but the inside stays softer and more moist.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.