Making Crock Pot Corn Delight
Corn spoon bread is a delicious side dish made with corn bread mix, creamed and regular corn, cheese, and sour cream. This crockpot version of the recipe is perfect for a potluck or family dinner.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This delicious medley of corns, cheese and corn muffin mix is really great and it's all done in the crock pot! I loved it with ham but it would go with chicken too!
Cook Time: 3 hours in crockpot
Total Time: 3 hours 5 minutes
- 1 can kernel corn
- 1 can creamed corn
- 1 box muffin mix (6 oz approx)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (I used cheddar)
- Spray or oil your crockpot before starting to make removal easier. I didn't do enough but I liked the crisper outsides anyway.
- Add all ingredients in pot, any order and mix well. Couldn't get more simple!
- Let it cook undisturbed for 3 hours on high.
- You may check it starting at 2 1/2 hours but don't stir it since the outside gets sort of drier and crunchy but the inside stays softer and more moist.