Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
This easy slow cooker recipe tastes great on a cold winter's day and is easy to throw together. This is page has a recipe for making crock pot chicken noodle soup
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Cold and flu season got you and yours down and out? Need an easy get well comfort food, here it is.
Yield: 6-8 servings
Source: My Grandma's Homemade Chicken
- 2-3 lb cooked chopped chicken
- 3 cans chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- pinch paprika
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp parsley flakes
- 1 package Package egg noodles
- Put all ingredients except egg noodles into crock pot. Set on low for 6-8 hours or high 3-5 hours.
- Add egg noodles and cook 1 hour or until tender.
April 18, 20190 found this helpful
Use your crockpot to cook a batch of chicken noodle soup all day so it is ready for dinnertime. This guide contains a recipe for crockpot chicken noodle soup.