Making Easter Bunnies on Toilet Paper Tubes
These cute Easter decorations can also be made as a simple anytime kids' craft. This is a guide about making Easter bunnies on toilet paper tubes.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here is a way to make Easter Bunnies on empty toilet paper tubes.
- 4 toilet paper tubes
- any colored markers you have or like
- a black marker to outline bunny body
- 4 small cotton balls or 2 big made into 4
- hot glue gun or regular glue
- Gather your supplies.
- Make an outline of a bunny body on the tube and fill it in.
- Outline the Bunny body with a black marker if you want to give it more definition.
- At the bottom of the body put a drop of glue and stick on the cotton ball.
- Enjoy your Easter Bunnies! :)