Making Faux Egg Faces

Category Decorations
A fun activity for the kids involves decorating faux eggs with funny faces. Lay out the markers and let the creativity begin.

Have some eggstraodinary fun with faux eggs and markers. If your kids are past the age of licking pens or writing on their faces, this is a great idea for kids. Not everyone is going to have these available, but if you can order them from Amazon, or just get the plastic ones from the dollar tree, this is a fun craft.

Total Time: 2 hours

Yield: 30

Source: I have seen tons on Pinterst.

Link: Egg Faces (some are for rocks, too).

• 30 faux eggs
  • 6 markers
  • 2 egg cartons

1. I only had enough cartons for 30 eggs, but you can keep going for perhaps a craft show coming up someday.
  2. Advertisement

3. My printer took a dive last month, so I am relying on my phone in the living room, or the computer if I were back in the craft room. I chose the table out front where the light is better.
  4. So, finding the faces that spoke to me, I copied them as good as I could as I found them. I used a standard medium tip and broad tip Sharpie. And for a few little accent colors, some fluid ink pens in four colors.
  5. The faces were so many, and some are a bit beyond my artistic capabilities, so I left them for people who are better at drawing than me.
  6. Advertisement

7. The four I like the best is the ones where she is flirting with him and he's not sure about it, and the bottom one where one is um...breaking wind...and the other one isn't happy!
  8. The rest are fun, too. N-JOY!!

Crafts Easter DecorationsMay 17, 2020
👔
🎆
🐛
😷
🌻
😎

Generated 2020-05-18 23:09:02 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️