Making Glue Gun Jewelry
This easy and creative jewelry can be made using a glue gun. This is a guide about glue gun jewelry
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
By using a glue gun you can create personalized jewelry. It can be a nice gift and a fun craft to make.
- cookie pan or any metal pan
- glue gun and glue sticks (clear or colors)
- necklace to hang creation
- Before beginning, remember that the glue will be very hot and will dry in seconds on the pan.
- If you need to, practice with a pencil and paper and do a sketch first.
- On the metal pan make a circle big enough so the necklace can go through. Attach design to circle and make another circle at the end as well.
- When designing, slide smoothly and slowly to be equally as thick throughout. If it is too thin in some areas, just go over it again carefully. After a few seconds of drying you can lift and peel designs off the pan.
- Carefully pull off excess glue strings. It is like pulling off spiderwebs. ;) Remember you can create any designs. Here are some examples.
- Once done you can take some scissors and do a little trimming if needed. Run necklace though and wear ! :)