Making Jello Worms

I am going to make these jello worms. Do you think I should put it in the refrigerator to let it set? It has the kind of whipping cream you buy in a carton so I am thinking yes to the refrigerator, but it doesn't say in the recipe.

You basically add these things together, cool and then pour into a lot of straws in a glass with a rubber band around them.

Recipe:

2 packs Raspberry Jello
1 package unflavored gelatine
3/4 cup whipping cream
3 cups boiling water
100 flexible straws
or enough to fill your tall cup or container

If anyone has made these, how did they turn out also?

It is from an Australian Business Directory called WHOit. (http://thewhoot.com.au/business-directory)

I don't want to leave out the whipping cream in the jello and set it out if it would be dangerous as far as health. I am not sure what the recipe means when it reads "set out until firm".

By Robyn from TN

I made this recipe - with the whipping cream - and it turned out great! You must use the "flexible" straws because they look so real when the Jello-O is squeezed out.

It IS time-consuming to squeeze out all the straws, but SO worth the effort. My kiddos were squealing!