Making Paper Roll Kids' Cuff Bracelets
Recycle an empty paper roll into cute cuff bracelets for your kids to decorate and wear. An example of this project follows. Using whatever you have on hand to decorate them makes this a very low cost craft.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Have an empty paper roll? You can make these temporary kid's cuff bracelets! They are great to make for parties or just for fun like my kids as a costume "toy name cuff watch". It can be used to wear on a field trip (but I'd recommend poking 2 holes and using a string to secure).
Total Time: 15 minutes
- paper roll
- washi tape
- flat beads
- hot glue
- Cut a section of the paper roll to your desired bracelet thickness. I cut (2) 1.5 inches to make 2 bracelets.
- Using assorted washi tape, decorate all around.
- Cut a slit to make the bracelet a cuff.
- Using a Sharpie write your child's name on it if you want.
- Decorate with your choice of gems, beads, or stickers. We secured these gems with hot glue. The cuff bracelet is ready to wear!
June 14, 20190 found this helpful
This is a great little craft for the kids to decorate themselves, and it seems like I'd always have the supplies on hand. I will try this with the grandkids next time I'm watching them. I'm sure they'll love it!