Making Paper Rosettes
Fun long lasting flowers can be fashioned with paper. This guide is about making paper rosettes
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Transform a peanut can into a delightful pen/pencil/scissors holder and a rosette centerpiece.
Approximate Time: 1 hour (rosette centerpiece)
- clean recycled peanut can
- scraps of decorative paper
- double-sided tape
- scissors/pinking shears
- hot glue
- Rosette: Cut six 1x12 inch strips of decorative paper, accordion-folded. Bring the folds together and adhere with double-sided tape.
- Punch or cut twelve 1 inch circles and place them on the front and back center of rosette with a dot of hot glue. Decorate with cut out flowers and buttons. Insert sticks.
- Fill can with marbles.
- Place rosettes in can.
- Print "Happy Birthday" or write your own greetings or add sticker on can.
By Maricel from Fairfax, VA
April 16, 20100 found this helpful
This would make a nice Mother's Day gift too. Very pretty!