Making Paper Rosettes
Transform a peanut can into a delightful pen/pencil/scissors holder and a rosette centerpiece.
Approximate Time: 1 hour (rosette centerpiece)
- clean recycled peanut can
- scraps of decorative paper
- double-sided tape
- scissors/pinking shears
- hot glue
- Rosette: Cut six 1x12 inch strips of decorative paper, accordion-folded. Bring the folds together and adhere with double-sided tape.
- Punch or cut twelve 1 inch circles and place them on the front and back center of rosette with a dot of hot glue. Decorate with cut out flowers and buttons. Insert sticks.
- Fill can with marbles.
- Place rosettes in can.
- Print "Happy Birthday" or write your own greetings or add sticker on can.
By Maricel from Fairfax, VA
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.