Making Recycled Bunny Friends
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 140 Posts
March 17, 2019
Spring and Easter are fast approaching. It is time to make some table top friends. Using a lot of items from around the house, this is how to get the family involved in this fun craft.
Total Time: 1 hour
- paper rolls
- craft paints
- goggle eyes
- craft paper
- glue gun
- ribbon optional)
- Take your paper rolls and 12 inch strips of card stock (it does not matter if it has a pattern on it, it will get painted).
- To make bunny ears, cut thin 1 inch pieces. Fold your strip to form a shape of the letter "M".
- With your glue gun, apply a dot of glue on the right inside, then apply a dot of glue on the left. Take your M shape and place it inside of the top of your roll, securing on the hot glue dots.
- Paint each roll and ears also, inside and out. Dry.
- Apply goggle eyes.
- Paint on face or draw on with marker or pen.
- Embellish with card stock, fabric, etc.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.