Foam Dice Bunnies
March 22, 2022
Cover and decorate foam dice with balloons to make a cute and easy bunny. In winter, use white balloons and make them into snowmen.
Total Time: 1 hr
Yield: 1 or 2 if not attaching a body
Source: Dollar store crafters
- 1 pkg Foam dice
- 2 each Balloons
- Paint or permanent markers
- Felt or foam sheets
- 1 each Cotton ball or pre-made bunny tail
- Embellishments (ribbon, flower, carrot)
- Glue gun
- Take a balloon, and cut off a portion of the opening to make it easier to stretch over the foam dice. Keep stretching and adjusting to move the opening to the middle of one side of the dice.
- Paint or draw the face at this point on a side adjoining the opening (opening must face down). If you make a mistake, alcohol will erase it, but if black still shows, just put another balloon over it.
- When satisfied with the face, glue both dice together with the exposed openings facing each other. Glue a cotton ball or bunny tail on the back.
If just making a bunny head, paint the dice that shows in the opening of the balloon the same color as the balloon, and make sure it is on the bottom.
- Use felt or foam sheets to make your ears and glue to the top. Then embellish as you wish. I had the carrots in my stash, but I bought air-dry clay to make more.
Note: Larger rounded dice come 2 in a pack, smaller square dice come 4 to a pack.
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 254 Posts
March 31, 20220 found this helpful
These turned out cute! I wouldn't have thought to use a balloon like that.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2023 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.