Making Sweet Potato Cheese Bites
March 23, 2019
Sweet potatoes and cheese are a good combination. I used to do mashed potatoes mixed with cheese instead of salt. Now, I'm preparing this for my late dinner.
- 1 sweet potato
- 2-3 Tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup cheese
- Steam sweet potato for 20 minutes or until cooked.
- Peel and mash.
- Add flour and mix to incorporate. Form into a soft dough.
- Take a portion and roll into a long strip.
- Cut into bite size, about half inch pieces.
- Press each piece with fork.
- Drop pieces into boiling water.
- Wait until it floats. When this happens remove from pan and drain.
- Melt butter over low heat.
- Toss in the potato bites for one minute.
- Place in serving bowl garnished with grated cheese. Enjoy!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.