Making Tardis Solar Garden Lights
Dr. Who fans will love this, garden path lighting, craft project. This is a guide about making tardis solar garden lights
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
While at the store recently my roomie said "Hey! If those were blue they would look like tardis lights!" So I bought four and now we have awesome tardis lights for our garden.
- solar powered garden lights (WalMart)
- metallic blue spray paint
- piece of Styrofoam
- drop cloth
- Carefully disassemble the garden lights. Remove the white plastic window piece and set aside.
- Using masking tape, tape off the solar panel and the lightbulb. Poke the stake end into the Styrofoam and arrange other pieces onto a covered surface.
- Apply a coat of spray paint and allow to dry. Follow the directions on the can for applying multiple coats. Reassemble once completely dry. Now we have solar powered tardis lights in the garden. Taaah dah, geekage accomplished!
July 14, 20141 found this helpful
For all the Doctor Who fans out there, you need these awesome tardis solar lights in you garden. Check out this video and learn how easy they are to make.