Making Valentine's Day Ornaments

Category Decorations
A different, inexpensive Valentine's day decoration for your table can be light foam hearts hung on a small tree or branch.

Here is a budget friendly Valentine's Day home decor piece you could use as a center piece for your table or on your mantel.

This year, I kept our small Christmas tree out and spiced it up by making these Valentine's Day themed ornaments. They are very easy to make and you probably even have all the supplies on hand (or you can make them) and they turn the tree theme into a Valentine's decoration piece.

Total Time: 20 minutes

• assorted foam heart stickers
  • twine
  • scissors

1. You will need to determine the length of how long your ornaments need to be. For my mini tree, I cut my twine at 3.5", it will vary depending on your tree and how you like your ornaments to hang.
  2. Advertisement

3. If you are using foam heart stickers like I did, you'll need to make sure both hearts are exactly the same so you can stick them together. Place twine on one and create a loop and then stick the two foam heart stickers together.
  4. Repeat this process and make as many ornaments you want!
  5. We made 1 dozen assorted heart ornaments. The fun part? Watching the kids put the ornaments in the tree!
  6. Advertisement

Crafts Valentine's Day DecorationsMarch 26, 2020
🐰
😷
👒
🌻
🐛