Making a Balloon Caterpillar
This is a page about making a balloon caterpillar
. This balloon caterpillar would make a great decoration at a child's party. It is an inexpensive project that is sure to get noticed.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
A cute addition to any buggy birthday party or just a fun spring/summer decoration for the house, this craft is sure to excite the youngest of crafters! It uses very simple, and very few supplies, so go for it!
- green balloons (or color of choice)
- rubber cement
- permanent marker
- black pipe cleaner (optional)
- Blow up 5 or 6 green balloons to small circles.
- Using rubber cement, attach each balloon together in a line. These will take about 5-10 minutes to dry between balloons.
- Draw on a face with a permanent marker and tape on pipe cleaner antennas if you wish. I just drew mine in.
Your caterpillar is complete. Display however you like. I hung mine from the light over the table by taping fishing line onto two of the balloons to hang it with. Enjoy!
By Jayme from Harrisonburg, VA
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.