May 28, 2009
A cute addition to any buggy birthday party or just a fun spring/summer decoration for the house, this craft is sure to excite the youngest of crafters! It uses very simple, and very few supplies, so go for it!
- green balloons (or color of choice)
- rubber cement
- permanent marker
- black pipe cleaner (optional)
- Blow up 5 or 6 green balloons to small circles.
- Using rubber cement, attach each balloon together in a line. These will take about 5-10 minutes to dry between balloons.
- Draw on a face with a permanent marker and tape on pipe cleaner antennas if you wish. I just drew mine in.
Your caterpillar is complete. Display however you like. I hung mine from the light over the table by taping fishing line onto two of the balloons to hang it with. Enjoy!
By Jayme from Harrisonburg, VA
CommentsRead More Comments