Making a Basketball Toss Game
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
April 7, 2020
Here is a fun basketball inspired toss game you could make with simple household supplies (empty tissue box, cup, & foil) for your kids to play with.
You can place this basketball toss at different angles, stand at different lengths apart for a more challenging time, there is endless possibilities for this simple toy.
Total Time: 20 minutes + paint drying time
- tissue box
- hot glue
- acrylic paint + paint brush
- paper cup
- Optional - paint your empty tissue box. My son chose green. Then we used the same technique as before and dabbed on a lighter green with cotton balls. Allow paint to dry (I waited overnight).
- Trim your cup to make a smaller hoop. If you don't have a paper cup you could use a toilet paper roll or paper towel roll for a more challenging basketball toss game. Optional - used sticker ribbon to decorate rim of cup.
- Attach cup to dried tissue box with hot glue.
- Optional - decorate with stickers or anything you want. My son used star stickers.
- Scrunch foil or paper into a ball to use as your ball. Ready to play your game!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.