Making a Basketball Toss Game
This fun little basketball toss game is simply made from an empty tissue box, a paper cup, and a ball of foil. Your kids will have fun helping to make and then play this game.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here is a fun basketball inspired toss game you could make with simple household supplies (empty tissue box, cup, & foil) for your kids to play with.
You can place this basketball toss at different angles, stand at different lengths apart for a more challenging time, there is endless possibilities for this simple toy.
Total Time: 20 minutes + paint drying time
- tissue box
- hot glue
- acrylic paint + paint brush
- paper cup
- Optional - paint your empty tissue box. My son chose green. Then we used the same technique as before and dabbed on a lighter green with cotton balls. Allow paint to dry (I waited overnight).
- Trim your cup to make a smaller hoop. If you don't have a paper cup you could use a toilet paper roll or paper towel roll for a more challenging basketball toss game. Optional - used sticker ribbon to decorate rim of cup.
- Attach cup to dried tissue box with hot glue.
- Optional - decorate with stickers or anything you want. My son used star stickers.
- Scrunch foil or paper into a ball to use as your ball. Ready to play your game!