Making a Bathroom Vanity from an Old Dresser

Category Bathroom
Converting a chest of drawers into a vanity will make your bathroom unique. This page is about making a bathroom vanity from an old dresser.

Use an old dresser to make a vanity for your bathroom. I crackled this one and then also did some sanding to bring out the gold, as this was the basecoat. Then I stenciled over the top and poly coated it.

By Elaine from IA

When I bought my house, it needed extensive updating. I had to keep costs down, so I bought a dresser at an auction to use as my vanity. I tried crackling it but did not get the desired effect so I stenciled a leaf pattern on and then sanded some of the paint away to get a shabby chic look. My son installed it but had to cut a hole in one drawer to make room for the sink. I am pleased with the results.

By Elaine from Iowa

My sons made a vanity for me in my bathroom. I gave it a combo finish of shabby chic and stenciling. I get many compliments on it.

Vanity From Refurbished Dresser

Home and Garden Home Improvement BathroomDecember 27, 2012
🐛
😷
📓
😎
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Making-a-Bathroom-Vanity-from-an-Old-Dresser.html