Making a Clown Party Invitation
Adult coloring pages are the latest craze, but the focus is shifting from coloring the page, to incorporating the colored page into a craft. If you are looking for an idea of what to do with the completed page, this craft is ideal. The clown will make a sweet party invitation for a girl or boy's circus themed party. The same clown can also be used to decorate the party packs. An easy start to hosting a successful party for your little darling.
Total Time: 30 minutes to color and complete the invitation
Yield: one invitation
- A6 sized printout of provided coloring page
- A4 sized white shimmer paper
- Faber Castell watercolor pencils
- felt tip pens
- neon gel pens
- neon green glitter glue
- standard scissors
- clear-drying craft glue (such as Bostik Clear)
Download a PDF version of this coloring page.
Read More or Comment...
- Print out clown coloring page.
- Color the hat with the neon gel pens.
- Use felt tip pens to color the hair, alternating between light and dark blue stripes, and color the hearts red. Use the dark blue felt tip pen for the eyebrows.
- Add the facial features: neon yellow gel pen around the eyes; green/dark blue felt tip pens for the border around the eyes; red felt tip pen for the hearts on the cheeks; red/purple/pink felt tip pens for the nose; pink/red/black felt tip pens for the mouth; flesh colored watercolor pencil for the rest of the face.
- Use purple and green felt-tip pens to color the bow tie.
- Use the black felt-tip pen to make the flower stem thicker, and cut the clown out.
- With the longest sides of the white shimmer paper on the left and right, fold the A4 sheet of paper first from top to bottom and then from left to right. Use the red and dark blue felt tip pens to add a border around the front of the card.
- With the second fold of the card to the left, centre and glue the clown to the front of the card. Add detail to the green stripes of the bow tie and allow to dry.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.