Making a Door Hanger

Door hangers are a quick and easy way to decorate for almost any occasion. You can customize them for any holiday and to your own decorating style. Here are some great ideas to get you started.

I grew tired of being constantly disturbed by door-to-door salesmen, so I composed this poem and cross stitched it onto a sampler. I hung it on the inside of my outer glass door, and happily, most of the salesman now either bypass my house, or quietly leave literature.

Approximate Time: 2 - 3 hrs

Instructions:

I used 14 gauge material, cut to size and simply stitched a border around it, but to save time, you can affix any type of border to the canvas. It can hang on a dowel, but I went with the 'rustic' look and used a branch. You can fringe the sides and bottom for a slightly different look.

By Doggy from TX

Click Here to get a higher resolution version of the poem for printing.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Personalized door knob hanger.

Approximate Time: 30 minutes

Instructions:

Stencil or free hand design on your door hanger. Let dry thoroughly. Seal and hang on door.

By Sandy from Bluff City, TN

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

This easy to make paper heart decoration is easy enough for child to make. It's a nice Valentine's Day or Mother's Day project. This is a page about making a Paper Heart Door Hanger.

Paper Heart Door Hanger

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 2

Begin with one paper plate. Cut and paint it to resemble a rainbow and a pot of gold, with gold foam coins and a green foam shamrock. This door hanger is an inexpensive kid friendly craft for St. Patrick's Day.

finished rainbow and pot of gold

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Crafts Crafts For KidsFebruary 12, 2020
💘
🍀

Generated 2020-02-14 00:06:22 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️