Hanging a Wreath

There are a number of ways you can hang your seasonal wreath. Depending on where it is to be hung different hangers can be used. Ribbon is a good choice it can be hooked on a nail, door hanger, or over a Command Hook. Command Hooks are also a good choice if your door has a glass window.

Here is my do it yourself on how to hang a wreath with ribbon and no nails in your door! It is also really quick, taking only about 15 minutes. This is perfect if your door does not have enough clearance for a wreath hanger (applies to me), or you don't want to purchase a wreath hanger - ultimately without purchasing a wreath hanger you can save yourself $5-$10.

You will just need a wreath, ribbon, and a Command hook.

I purchased this wreath during last year's after Christmas sale for 90% off. I paid no more than $3 - 4. I added some red berry garland to match the ribbon accent. (The wreath also lights up.)

If your wreath does not have a ribbon in the center yet, do that step first. On the inside of your door, you want to stick your Command hook in the opposite direction. Then from the wreath's ribbon, thread in red ribbon and made a knot which will hook onto the Command hook!

I prefer to hang my holiday wreaths on the inside of our front door. The door has a large window in the middle. I don't like the look of the over the door hangers so I decided to attach a clear Command Hook (holds 3 lbs.) to the glass.

Now I can hang my wreaths and the hook is practically invisible.

Crafts AdviceDecember 20, 2019
🎉
🎄

Generated 2019-12-23 09:06:43 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️