Making a Doorbell Louder

Category Miscellaneous
Pushing on a doorbell button.
If your doorbell is not loud enough to hear in some parts of your home, you may be wondering if it can be made louder, or if you need to purchase a new one. This is a guide about making a doorbell louder.

When I'm in the back part of my apartment I can't hear the door bell. I've had it looked at, but there is no way to increase the volume. Is there anything I can do to make it louder?

By sassy

Answers

I had the same problem. Found a device at Lowe's that come in 2 pieces. One sits on top of the inside box for the doorbell, and the other plugins in the room you can't hear in. when the doorbell is rung,you get a very lovely and loud chime in the back room. it cost less than $20 Hope this helps. It has been a lifesaver for me. I wear hearing aids and when I am bathing or have them out. I cant hear the bell in my bedroom. T.J.

I'm not familiar with the device the other person mentioned that you can buy at Lowes, but I would suggest getting a baby monitor. You can put the base in the same room as the doorbell, and then either carry or place the receiver in the room where you are at. Good luck!

do you remember what it is called