Making a Father's Day Handprint Keepsake Card

Category Crafts
Take your little one's hand to make this adorable Father's Day card that resembles a barbecue grill. The handprints are done in orange and red to resemble flames.

Father's Day is right around the corner. This would be a cute craft for your child to do for Father's Day.

Also, school has been dismissed and the kids didn't make a Father's Day craft. I thought this would be perfect since we love grilling in our household. I was inspired by (link below), but this is my own take. You can also use their free print template, or make your own like I did!

Total Time: 15 minutes + drying time

Yield: 1 card

Link: https://www.gluedtomycraftsblog.com/2016/05/daddys-grilling-partner-keepsake-wfree-printable.html

• scissors
  • construction paper
  • orange/red paint
  • black marker

1. Have your child dip their hands in orange and red paint then press onto the paper, this will resemble the fire. Ideally you could mix the two colors, but my child didn't want to. Once dried, you can cut around the hand prints and glue down above the grill.
  2. Advertisement

3. Using black construction paper cut a half circle to resemble the grill. Using glue stick it down to the card front and then freehand with black marker the grill stand.
  4. Using any construction paper you have, you can cut a hot dog and patty to put over the grill.

Holidays and Parties Father's Day CraftsApril 1, 2020
🐰
👒
😷
🐛
🌻

Generated 2020-04-02 23:07:37 in 938 msecs. ⛅️️