Making a Folded Paper Flower Box
This simply folded paper box is ideal as a gift box for flowers on special occasions.
Approximate Time: 15 minutes
- 1 sheet of handmade paper, 10 x 10 inches
- Make mountain folds from corner to corner, then open out and repeat on the other diagonal. Open the paper out again and half it with valley folds top-to-bottom, and side to side.
- Bring the side corners of the paper down to the bottom corner. Rotate paper so the open end is at the top.
- Mark 1 1/4 inch from the bottom, fold the tip up.
- Mark 2 inches from the upper tip and fold it forward, repeat on the other side.
- Fold the uppermost outer flaps to meet in the center. Turn over and repeat on the other side.
- Glue the flaps to both sides of box.
- Gently open the box and fold four corners downwards.
- Flatten out the bottom of the box to give the box its final shape.
Source: handmade paper from Michael's
By HellofromMhay from Fairfax, VA
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.