Making a Gender Reveal Door Sign

Category Decorations
This project will help you make this cute decoration for a gender reveal party. The sign is easy to assemble using inexpensive supplies.

Here is an inexpensive, simple, and quick gender reveal door sign I made for my friend's party.

Reference for what I bought:

- 1.5" monkey ribbon from Michael's. The ribbon was $4.99, I used a 60% off coupon. You will be left with more ribbon, but I will show you what else I used for the party in a future post.
- Paper doilies from Dollar Tree for $1.00. They come in a pack of 32 assorted sizes, https://www.dollartree.com/multipack-round-paper-doilies-in-assorted-sizes-32ct-packs/226384 - For this project you will only need 1, so you're going to be left with 31!
- Glittery cardboard letters for $1.00 at Big Lots.
- What's great is that all the supplies bought to make this, can be used for the party or for future crafts!

Lastly, I already had the brads from home.

Total Time: 20 minutes

• glittery cardboard letters
  • paper doily
  • circular cardboard (from a pizza)
  • glue stick
  • animal brads
  • ribbon
  • packaging tape

1. If you do not have a circular cardboard piece like I did, cut out a circle from cardboard so your sign can be sturdy.
  2. Advertisement

3. Glue paper doily to cardboard.
  4. Find and position letters how you would like prior to gluing down. Then, glue down. My letters spelled out boy or girl.
  5. I had these cute animal themed brads that I secured around the edge of the cardboard.
  6. Apply packaging tape to ribbon and secure on back of sign to the back of the door.
  7. Advertisement

Crafts Party DecorationsMay 5, 2020
😷
👒
👔
🐛
🌻

Generated 2020-05-06 09:10:40 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️