Making a Gender Reveal Surprise in a Box

Category Baby Shower
If you know the gender of a friend or family member's baby, you can use the project below to make a cute gender reveal gift. Let us show you how.

I had the honor of finding out the gender of my friend's baby before she and her husband.

She wanted me to make a little gift for them to open on their anniversary. I sat looking at the supplies I had on hand and thought this was perfect.

1. It is a gift (in a gift box).
2. It reveals the gender.
3. Made from items I already have at home.

You can apply this concept not just for gender reveal, but you can change your phrase to say congratulations, happy birthday, or even a cute will you marry me proposal, or as an invitation to go to a dance (like prom, homecoming, etc).

Total Time: 15 minutes

• jewelry gift box
  • ribbon
  • Avery round labels
  • glue stick
  • stickers
  • onesie print out

1. Sandwich ribbon between circle label stickers. Repeat, adding circles until you have enough to write your phrase.
  2. Advertisement

3. I printed out a onesie off the internet (search onesie print out), then cut it out and glued to the top of the box.
  4. Using stickers, I spelled out "boy or girl".
  5. Remove the foam from bottom of box and apply circle sticker to the end of the ribbon so it will securely stay in place.
  6. Put the foam cushion back in and then roll up the letters to fit in the box and at the other end, place a circle sticker on the inside of the lid so when opened, the phrase will spell out, it's a boy!
  7. Advertisement

Holidays and Parties Parties Baby ShowerMay 5, 2020
🐛
😷
👒
🌻
👔

Generated 2020-05-06 09:10:00 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️