Making a Glass Soda Bottle Vase

Category Decorations
By decorating a glass bottle with peel and stick shelf paper with a leaf pattern you can create a soda bottle vase. Cut out paper leaves, attach them to a wire stem and you have your foliage too.

To create a beautiful vase using a pop bottle, you'll need 2 kinds of peel-n-stick shelf paper. Cut leaves and branches from the peel and stick paper and adhere to the bottle. I then made paper branches to put in the bottle. I cut paper leaves and fastened them to wire and propped it in the bottle. I used a recycled wire $1.00 flower decoration that all of the "buds" came off of when it was outside last winter. I finished removing the residue by hitting them to break it all off. I used beads to help hold the leaf stem onto the wire. The peel-n-stick paper colors I used were green marble and wood grain.

By melody_yesterday from Otterville, MO

Crafts Home Decor DecorationsFebruary 6, 2020
😷
😎
🐛
📓
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Making-a-Glass-Soda-Bottle-Vase.html