Making a Handprint Giraffe Bookmark
Your child's handprint becomes a delightful paper giraffe bookmark. You will need construction paper, scissors, a dot marker, googly eyes, glue, and a Sharpie to create a fun kids' art project that also serves as a bookmark.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a cute handprint giraffe artwork that also doubles as a bookmark!
Total Time: 15-20 minutes
- dot marker
- construction paper
- googly eyes
- Trace around your child's hand with a pen or marker. Note: Position their hand toward the top of your sheet of paper.
- Cut out like below, extending the handprint down to the bottom of the paper to make the neck.
- My daughter used her dot marker, but you can cut out paper circles or draw spots.
- Cut 2 black circles and glue on, as giraffe horns, on the index and middle fingers. Add two dots of glue for the eyes.
- Glue on eyes. And draw on smiley face.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.