Making a Hand Shaped Paper Fan
October 4, 2016
There was a sudden power interruption and life went boring. It was a hot afternoon so I went looking for something that I could use as fan. Then I saw a piece of an old folder. It looked plain and lonely. And that's why I came up with the idea of making a literal hand fan.
- Place your hand on the folder or cardboard. Put it near the corner of the folded edge of the folder.
- Trace hand with a pencil.
- Cut out the hand. Cut through both thicknesses of the folder. Do not cut the folder edge apart.
- Glue the two sides of the folder together. You can add layers of cardboard. The thicker, the better.
- Look at your hand. Copy and draw the details (fingernails and lines). It looks fun when you write catchy words.
- Flip and draw details of your palm.
- Color with crayons or any coloring material.
- If you want a bigger "hand fan", ask your dad or your brother. Boys have bigger hands than girls. :-D I think it's a great idea for Halloween, too!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.