Making a Happy Easter Banner
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
February 20, 2020
Do you have left over paint sample chips? They can come in handy for this Happy Easter banner. If you don't, no worries you can achieve this similar banner with construction paper or scrapbook paper.
Total Time: 30 minutes
- paint sample chips
- glue stick
- ribbon sticker
- letter cardboard pieces
- Sort out cardboard letter chips and paint samples to spell out "Happy Easter". If you do not have cardboard letter chips, you can use stickers or handwrite/draw out letters. If you don't have the paint sample chips, you can cut out with your choice of paper.
- I trimmed off the words from the paint sample cards and cut the ends at an angle to create the points.
- Tape banner pieces together in the style you would like.
- Freehand and cut out two egg shapes and decorate. I used ribbon sticker to decorate the eggs.
- Glue the eggs, one on each end. Tape ribbon on each end and then you can display on your mantle.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.