Making a Hatching Chick Birthday Card
You can get very creative when you make your own birthday cards. This is a page about making a hatching chick birthday card
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Make a cute birthday card easily using basic paper cutting and pasting skills.
Approximate Time: about an hour
- colored papers
- pieces of cardboard
- Fold a piece of white paper.
- Cut a rectangular piece of colored paper and paste it on the white sheet as shown.
- Draw the outline of the chick on a yellow paper, as shown, and cut along the edges.
- Then, cut the shape of wings out of orange paper in and paste on the chick body.
- Draw the face on the chick.
- With a white piece of paper (the thicker the better) cut out the shape of the egg shells.
- Paste some pieces of cardboard behind the shell pieces, to get the elevated feel when pasted on the card.
- Stick the chicken on the card. Then, glue the egg-shells on top of it.
- Glue some more white paper cut-outs around it, as shown.
Finally, write your message.And...its done!
By Gunja from West Bengal, India
April 30, 20120 found this helpful
Darling card and brilliant tutorial-well done!