Sticker Scrap Happy Birthday Card
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
October 2, 2020
What do you typically do with your sticker scraps? You can use them! Here's how I made this simple birthday card for my dad!
Total Time: 20 minutes
- scrap letter stickers
- Kraft card stock
- assorted card stock paper
- glue stick
- For the center of my flat Kraft paper card, I cut 3 different lengths of white paper to resemble a cake.
- Cut a small rectangular piece for the candle and freehand cut out a flame (with yellow paper). Glue all the pieces down.
- Using your sticker scraps carefully cut out the letters you want to stick onto your card.
- Position the letters. Also use assorted cardstock paper to cut out assorted rectangles to resemble confetti.
- Peel and stick stickers down as well as glue down the paper confetti. On the back of the card you can write your birthday greeting and find or make an envelope to fit your card.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.