Making a Mini Party Hat Cupcake Topper
These cute party hat cake toppers dress up cupcakes for any party or get together. This is a guide about making a mini party hat cupcake topper
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here is a cheap easy way to add a bit of pizazz to a party buffet table. These cute little cupcake toppers are made out of paper cupcake cases and are fun to make.
- 1 paper cupcake case
- 1 piece of coloured paper approx. 8cm x 3cm
- PVA glue
- Flatten the paper case in half.
- Fold it in half again.
- Use a little glue to keep the side edges in place.
- Cut a fringe into one long edge of the paper rectangle.
- Use the scissors to make it curl.
- Add a little glue and roll it up to make a a tassel.
- Cut the point off the paper case and glue the tassel to it.
- Apply glue again to the side edge and curl the case around into a cone.
- Sit the hat on top of your cupcake.