Making a Paper Jet
A fun toy to make for in or outdoor play is a paper jet. All you need is construction paper, tape, glue, and a toy jet to model from.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
My son's most prized possessions in his toys are his jets and airplanes. He will always keep them in a safe place and never brings them outside, he's afraid he may lose or break one. So, instead, he asked if we could replicate the jet in a paper version so he can bring it to play with at the park. This was very easy to make!
Total Time: 20 minutes
- construction paper
- toy jet
- Trace jet silhouette on your choice of construction paper and cut out.
- Try to replicate the pieces of the jet. Cut out a hexagon shape (purple)
- Cut out two trapezoid shapes and fold like pictured (for the jet fins). Fold in preparation for glueing.
- Cut out diamond shape to tape down to resemble jet plane cockpit.
- Glue/tape down all pieces and jet paper craft is ready to be played with by your child!
March 23, 20190 found this helpful
Very cute! :)