July 14, 2010
A simple-to-make paper tiara decorated with cut out heart, gemstones, and punched holes, but all sorts of other decorations would look equally good, especially glitter.
Approximate Time: 25 minutes
- light and dark pink medium-weight cardstock
- 1/16 inch hole punch
- glue pen
- glue stick
Draw your tiara on medium to heavy-weight cardstock.
- Cut out with scissors.
- Use a hole punch to make holes around the curves and along the center of the tiara band.
- Cut a heart shape from dark pink card. Attach to the top of the crown with a glue stick.
- Using glue pen, adhere gemstones on the central panel of the tiara.
- Place the tiara around the child's head and mark where the ends overlap. Glue or tape the ends of the tiara together.
By Maricel from Fairfax, VA
Editor's Note: If you need inspiration or a template for your tiara, search for "tiara clipart" in your favorite search engine. You will find many examples, from simple to ornate.