Making a Peanut Butter Snail
A peanut butter snail is a yummy treat your kids will love to devour. This is a page about peanut butter snail
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
A cute way to get children to eat a healthy snack. You could substitute cream cheese or hummus for the peanut butter.
Total Time: 5-10 minutes
Yield: 1 snail
- 1/2 rib of celery
- 1 slice apple
- peanut butter
- 2 raisins
- 1 pretzel stick
- Fill the celery stick with peanut butter. Put extra on one end for the head.
- Put peanut butter in a sandwich bag. Cut a corner off. Squeeze a bit of peanut butter on the apple slice to make stripes.
- Put the apple slice in the celery.
- Stick on the raisins for eyes.
- Break the pretzel stick in two pieces for the antennae.