Making a Reindeer Handprint Antler Hat
If your child loves to dress up with homemade hats, try this fun to make reindeer handprint antler hat. It is made using simple supplies such as construction paper, googly eyes, tape, a pom pom, and fancy pipe cleaners.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here is another cute, fun, and festive hat you can make with your child. My daughter enjoys dressing up especially with hats! Here is a Christmas themed hat you could make with your child.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- brown construction paper
- googly eyes
- pipe cleaner
- pom pom
- Trace your child's hand on brown construction paper. Cut out
- Cut a thick strip to make the hat. I needed two strips taped together and cut to size to fit your child's head.
- Glue hands to hat to resemble antlers.
- Using pipe cleaners, I made a garland (red) and a bow to add detailing to hat.
- Secure the garland onto the hands (antlers), glue the bow in place, and the hat is ready to be worn!