Making a Reindeer Handprint Antler Hat
Here is another cute, fun, and festive hat you can make with your child. My daughter enjoys dressing up especially with hats! Here is a Christmas themed hat you could make with your child.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- brown construction paper
- googly eyes
- pipe cleaner
- pom pom
- Trace your child's hand on brown construction paper. Cut out
- Cut a thick strip to make the hat. I needed two strips taped together and cut to size to fit your child's head.
- Glue hands to hat to resemble antlers.
- Using pipe cleaners, I made a garland (red) and a bow to add detailing to hat.
- Secure the garland onto the hands (antlers), glue the bow in place, and the hat is ready to be worn!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.