Reindeer Handprint Antler Hat
Here is another cute, fun, and festive hat you can make with your child. My daughter enjoys dressing up especially with hats! Here is a Christmas themed hat you could make with your child.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- brown construction paper
- googly eyes
- pipe cleaner
- pom pom
- Trace your child's hand on brown construction paper. Cut out
- Cut a thick strip to make the hat. I needed two strips taped together and cut to size to fit your child's head.
- Glue hands to hat to resemble antlers.
- Using pipe cleaners, I made a garland (red) and a bow to add detailing to hat.
- Secure the garland onto the hands (antlers), glue the bow in place, and the hat is ready to be worn!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!