Making a Signed Vinyl Record Party Keepsake
I wanted my husband to have something to remember who came to his party so I made got everyone to sign this customized record.
- vinyl record
- metallic Sharpie pens
- customized record center (optional)
- acrylic plate stand (optional)
- You need a round image that is 4 in. x 4 in. to cover the original record label. I recommend you print it out as a photo, so that you get a nice glossy, durable label. Cut out the label.
Note: I created this custom center for the record using Photoshop. It used the 40 "photo collage" that I created for one of his posters.
- Apply adhesive to the back of the label and attach it to the center of the record.
- Have people sign the record using metallic pens.
- You can display the record at the party and at home using an acrylic plate stand (or you can purchase a record display frame to help protect it long term).
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.