Making a Signed Vinyl Record Party Keepsake

Category Party
This creative party keepsake records the names of your guests and may be mounted or framed as a reminder of a fun get-together. This is a guide about making a signed vinyl record party keepsake.

I wanted my husband to have something to remember who came to his party so I made got everyone to sign this customized record.

• vinyl record
  • metallic Sharpie pens
  • customized record center (optional)
  • acrylic plate stand (optional)

1. You need a round image that is 4 in. x 4 in. to cover the original record label. I recommend you print it out as a photo, so that you get a nice glossy, durable label. Cut out the label. Note: I created this custom center for the record using Photoshop. It used the 40 "photo collage" that I created for one of his posters.
  2. Apply adhesive to the back of the label and attach it to the center of the record.
  3. Have people sign the record using metallic pens.
  4. You can display the record at the party and at home using an acrylic plate stand (or you can purchase a record display frame to help protect it long term).

Very nice!