Making a Toilet Planter

This is a picture of a commode that I use as a planter with lovely impatiens planted in it. I think it's very pretty! The commode was about to be thrown away so my husband got it for free from the literacy council here in town. They had just had some remodeling done and were happy to get it out of their way.

By Karen Lawson from Bolivar, TN

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

A good use for an old toilet and a good yard art! Arizona is closing almost all of the rest areas. My husband acquired this toilet so we made good use of it!! He finally got his "Golden Throne".

Use Toilet as Yard Art

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

We are replacing a leaking toilet. I would like some suggestions as to how to "recycle" the old, but clean and stain free, toilet into my garden.

Anything can be yard art!

Garden: Toilet Planter

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

I put our old toilet out to plant stuff in this summer (nobody wants it). But I noticed after the 3 days of hard rain the toilet part is half full of water! how can I make sure it drains somehow?

Home and Garden Gardening Creative PlantersMarch 28, 2013
👒
👔
🐛
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Making-a-Toilet-Planter.html