Making a 'Two Hearts As One' Valentine's Day Card
This page has instructions for making a 'Two Hearts as One' Valentines Day card
. It's perfect for giving to your love any time.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here is an easy mini adult-coloring-project-turned-card for Valentine's Day. Symbolizing two lives that started separately, and eventually interlinked when falling in love, this card is sure to melt your Cupid's heart.
Total Time: 30-40 minutes, depending on the detail added when coloring
Yield: one card per printout
- printout of the provided mini adult coloring page
- 8.2 x 5 in white textured cardstock
- coloring tools ~ in this case, 24-color set of Marco Raffine watercolor pencils
- optional: white paint and a paintbrush
- quick-drying craft glue (such as Bostik Clear)
- standard scissors
- Color the mini adult coloring page ~ try and use softer colors on the bigger heart, so that the two hearts in the centre will "pop" from the page. You can dab a bit of white paint onto the mosaic tiles on the bigger heart, as this will help the smaller hearts stand out even more.
- Cut out the colored design.
- Score the white textured cardstock to make a card sized 5" x 4.1". With the fold at the top, centre and glue the colored design to the front of the white card.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.