Making a "You Are Loved" Box
This is a guide about making a "You Are Loved" box
. This is a wonderful gift for someone special, to tell them why you love them.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I made these for both my children. They both told me it is the best gift they have ever received. You can do this even if you are not crafty or artistic. You may do this by yourself or it can be done by several people as a gift to another person.
Total Time: As long as it takes you to think of reasons you love the person
Yield: One love box
- 1 box
- at least 2 sheets of paper
- 1 pen or computer
- 1 pair of scissors
- Type or write down all the reasons you love the person. It can be things they do for you, positive qualities, or things they excel at.
- Cut the paper into strips. Each strip will have one reason.
- Fold the strips and put into the box. The box can be made of anything. You can go to the thrift store and find many lovely boxes.
- Type or write a letter telling the person you have made this love box because they are so special, and they can look at all the reasons why they are loved so much.
- You may add reasons to the box any time, so this is a gift that keeps on giving.