Mallow Filled Choco Graham Balls
August 13, 2018
I'm sharing this simple delicious weekend treat that kids would surely love. They can be served for all occasions and even an ordinary day.
Total Time: 10-15 minutes
- 1 & 1/2 cup crushed graham biscuits
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup candy coated chocolates
- Gradually pour condensed milk into crushed biscuits.
- Mix until well combined. Add more milk if necessary.
- Scoop a small amount of mixture.
- Flatten mixture into palm. Use gloves to avoid mixture from sticking to your hands.
- Put one marshmallow in the center.
- Form mixture into ball.
- Press candy coated chocolate on top. You can also roll it in dessicated coconut.
- Chill before serving.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.