Citrus Cinnamon Vitamin Water
Toss out those crappy chemical and sugar riddled vitamin waters and sports drinks! None of them are good for you. Instead try making your own.
- 3-4 mandarin oranges, peeled
- 1/2 lime, peeled
- 1 cinnamon stick
- filtered water or tap water
- glass quart-size canning jars (with lid and ring)
- muddler or long-handled spoon
- Wash and peel three to four mandarin oranges removing the white strings. Place them into the jar.
- Add one half of a peeled lime.
- Add about 1/2-1 cup of water into the the jar. Use the muddler to crush the oranges and lime up a bit. (Not too much if you want to be able to refill it and don't want chunks in your drink.)
- Add one stick of cinnamon, then fill the jar up with water. Put the lid on and shake it. Place it in the fridge.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!